Do not hesitate to send us your application by filling out the dedicated application form and attaching a Cover Letter, Portfolio and Resume.
Cattaneo Architects is seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative Interior Designer to join our team.
The role will include:
• Developing interior projects from the concept phase to the detailing and execution phase.
• Actively collaborate to identify and implement improvements beneficial to the firm’s work processes and results.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
• Proven experience in developing and implementing interior concepts and space planning.
• Ability to develop executive furniture drawings and construction details.
• Ability to select and match furnishings and materials/finishes.
• Use of software such as: Autocad, Rhino, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Revit.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and production of quality work while meeting deadlines and timelines. Problem solver attitude.
• Proactivity and proactivity.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Italian.
Candidates should send their application by filling out the dedicated application form attaching a Cover Letter, Portfolio and Resume.
Salary is commensurate with experience.